Products by Vehicle Type
Toyota Hilux 150 Series 2005 on
Kits available from 50mm up to 100mm
Enhanced stability and comfort with Performance and Reliability
Hub Support Assembly
Coil Over Strut being fitted
Dropped Cross members
Longer Ultimate coils and shocks compared with the original equipment
The Ultimate Suspension offers you the choice of a wide range of fully integrated suspension packages to suit both price and lifestyle requirements. Our product range covers Standard Height Heavy Duty, Raised Height Comfort and right up to the 4" Lift Kit for the latest model Hi-Lux.
As you would be aware to raise the front of the '05 (and on) model Hi-Lux over 40mm, causes major problems with front CV angles. The Ultimate Suspension has overcome this problem with a fully intergrated Lift Kit that not only provides a full 4" of lift, but overcomes the CV angle problem without any cutting, welding or modifying to any OE components. As you also would be aware, any variance to the original vehicle manufacturer's height, greater than 50mm, will require a modified vehicles Engineer's report to meet with requirements of the road transport (vehicles registration) regulations. Height increase range, between 85mm to 100mm depending on additional front-end equipment.
The Ultimate Suspension front-end lift kit comprises of:
- Heavy Duty Reinforcement Hub (Spindle) Support Brackets
- additional lower control arm drop cross members (including rear support braces)
- replacement front diff relocating mounting brackets
- replacement front diff rear mount
- replacement steering rack rod ends to maintain full alignment adjustment
- front drive shaft spacer adaptor
- all necessary auxiliary nuts, bolts, new diff breather + vacuum line
- Brake hose relocation brackets
- replacement new length (longer) front coil-over shockabsorber assembly.
The Ultimate Suspension rear end lift kit comprises of:
- Ultimate Suspension rear leaf springs
- Ultimate's rear replacement shock absorbers are not only specifically built and valved to match the additional height as well as spring rate
- All auxiliary mounting components included, eg; replacement U bolts, re locating brackets for brake hoses, etc.
Both our Ultimate replacement front coil-over and rear replacement shock absorber are longer than OE, providing greater droop and articulation. The Ultimate shock absorber is a specially designed Twin Tube Gas Damper. These shock absorbers are manufacture in Ultimate's own manufacturing facility in Sydney, and are completely rebuildable which means they are easy to service and not a disposable Shock Absorber. The Ultimate shock absorbers are specifically vehicle designed In length and valving to match the dedicated spring’s height and rating. A no compromise approach. These shock absorbers contain features not available from other market suppliers-
Eg: Proven design and tested Heavy duty Double Block bottom shock mounts, fully welded eye ring mounting. Cold drawn inner and outer twin tube construction with 2.5mm exterior wall thickness providing greater structural support and are less prone to stone damage.
Our Kit has been used extensively in off road conditions both here in Australia and abroad without any failures due to design or manufacturing.
The Ultimate Suspension Hi-Lux 150 - Series 4" lift kits are priced as follows:
Lift Kit Components:
- No. 1. Ultimate Lift Kit = $3,500.00
- No. 2. Ultimate Front Coils = $220.00
- No. 3. Ultimate Front Coil Over Shocks = $536.00
- No. 4. Ultimate Rear Leaf Springs = $576.00
- No. 5. Ultimate Rear Shocks = $478.00
Total including GST = $5,310.00
Suggested sell including GST - $5,310.00 - not including fitting or freight
The installation of this kit requires a professional mechanic and qualified workshop. On completion, an Engineer's Certificate is necessary to comply with requirements of the Road Transport Authorities.
The Ultimate Suspension
2 Noonan Road
Ingleburn NSW 2565
Ph: 02 9618 7674
Int: +612 9618 7674
Fax: 02 9603 7249